Thursday, March 1, 2012

Le Petit Prince

If you are even a little bit serious about learning French, then you MUST buy and read Le Petit Prince [hear]. If you are an avid reader you would already have read this book in the translated version (The Little Prince. Have you read it?)

Wikipedia informs me that this has been translated into more than 250 languages. I didn’t even know there were 250+ languages!

I have just received the book (via Flipkart, and I would recommend Flipkart to all book lovers in India; their service is brilliant) and will be posting more about it soon. However, till then here’s something you might want to ponder: Do flyers make great authors? Antoine de Saint-Exupéry was a flyer as is Richard Bach who stunned the world with Jonathan Livingston Seagull (though I like ‘Illusions’ better).

No comments:

Post a Comment